16 March 2013

Unfinished character work.

Ah, the really exciting stuff. I'll get around to finishing these. Eventually.



This one's cute because it's based on a friend's alt-universe where our merry band of misfits is essentially recast as bad guys. So here we have an assassin, a scientist (me), and a getaway driver (the model for the February cover, oddly enough), with the supervillain we kowtow to (AKA the guy who made this up in the first place) being my snarky magazine columnist friend. There are supposed to be more people involved but I haven't got around to doing them yet. Etc.


The girls from Caesura, one of my own stories. It's meant to be a hardboiled/noir pastiche of life at the school I go to. Despite appearances, the main character is Max; Zelah, the namesake of my blog's old URL, just happened to be easier to pin a colour scheme onto.


This was ambitious. I had a list of seventy-five or so characters from all my different stories and I was planning on drawing each and every one of them. You can see for yourself how far I got.

Auf wiedersehen, pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment